Our client is a provider of pumps, valves, automation system solutions, services and spare parts for applications used in water, waste water treatment, process industry, powerplant, building and mining segments worldwide, with a presence in over 100 countries.They now require an Accountant.
- Review and evaluate financial statements including balance sheet of new customers.
- Prepare and issue tax invoices and delivery notes and coordinate with concerned departments.
- Carry out account bookkeeping.
- Follow up and collect debts both locally and from overseas.
- Allocate cost of freight and customs handling and duty to each job order.
- Handle bank guarantees.
- Prepare and reconcile aging reports and other accounting reports.
- Record accounting entries in SAP.
- Summarize expenses by cost enter.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned.
- Male or female, aged 21-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the major of Commerce, Accounting, Finance or Banking.
- At least 2 years of work experience involving A/R, invoicing, bank guarantees, bookkeeping and general accounting.
- Detail-oriented, good coordination skill and can handle multiple work tasks.
- Moderate skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and SAP.
- Moderate command of writing and reading in English.