Our client is a leading provider of drip irrigation solutions for the agricultural industry. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Accounting & Finance Manager.
- Perform month-end, quarter and year-end closing
- Align accounting regulations with the company's policies
- Provide the tax team with accurate information for the purpose of tax compliance in local and foreign jurisdictions – PND50/PND51/PND3,53 and VAT reporting
- Manage and liaise with auditors to review tax computation processes from planning to filing in an efficient and effective manner.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports
- Manage outsourced functions
- Supervise the work of subordinates
- Provide forecast on cash flow position and sufficient funding
- Prepare forecasts and budgets
- Aged 32-42 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting plus CPD holder
- At least 5 years of experience in an accounting and finance role in any trading, retail or manufacturing business.
- Having experience in an international company is an advantage.
- Experience of creating accounting reports, closing accounts and managing taxation.
- Experience of using SAP program and Excel is a MUST.
- Good English communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and possess problem solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and accuracy