Our client is a civil engineering and building construction company in Thailand. They are now looking for a proactive and outstanding individual to join their team in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Assigning duties for the Accounting division.
- Preparing and arranging work forthe Accounting division.
- Maintaining accounting files and records.
- Overseeing payroll, benefits and welfare administration.
- Maintaining master data for the financial systems.
- Assisting on monthly closings, consolidating process reviews and/or preparing appropriate journal entries.
- Handling day-to-day HR operations and providing efficient services for the company.
- Managing AR/AP and billing notice processes, including controlling the cash and cheque collection processes, monitoring overdue accounts, handling monthly AR/AP reconciliation, confirming statements of accounts and providing accurate monthly cash inflow data.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments for the corporation.
- Female, aged 35 – 40 years old.
- Thai Nationality.
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting or financial field.
- Communication and training skills.
- Planning and management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Time management skills and able to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills in Excel and Word.
- Working 5 days per week (Monday-Friday, 8.30.00-17.30).