Our client is a supplier of automotive parts and tools. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible for all accounting and finance functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, GL, cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Planning, developing, implementing and controlling accounting transactions to comply with local policies, tax laws and regulations.
- Preparing and analysing month-end closing reports and account reconciliations.
- Assisting in the development and management of the budget, including ongoing variance analyses
- Providing financial analyses and controls covering diverse financial issues, such as leasing, capitalization, assets and project allocations.
- Preparing statutorily financial statements and working closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interacting with revenue department related to taxation issues.
- Training/supervising team member concerning company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Ensuring the accurate input and filing of value added tax to the Revenue Department.
- Coordinating with all concerned departments to collect all financial data and related information as required for monthly closings.
- Ensuring compliance with global financial policies and procedures, including US GAAP and local reporting requirements.
- Supporting information for ad hoc reports and decision making depending on assignments.
- Male or female, aged 32 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field (CPA is preferred).
- At least 7 years of work experience in finance and accounting functions, with at least 3 years at the management level.
- Work experience in an audit firm is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.