Our client provides real estate services. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Accounting Manager.
- Assigning duties to Accounting division personnel.
- Maintaining accounting files and records.
- Assisting in monthly closings, consolidation process reviews and/or preparing appropriate journal entries.
- Managing AR/AP and billing notice processes, including controlling the cash and cheque collection processes, monitoring overdue accounts, handling monthly AR/AP reconciliation, confirming statements of accounts and providing accurate monthly cash inflow data.
- Ensuring the timely collection of payments for the corporation
- Male or female, aged 32-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Having experience in accounting roles of at least 5 years.
- Minimum relevant work experience in industry real estate will be advantageous.
- Pleasant personality.
- Possess management skills.
- Fair to good English skills.
- Experience using Softbit or iMoney software will be an advantage.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"