Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Accounting Manager.
- Managing all areas related to accounting including general accounting, cash flow, taxation, fixed assets, treasury,etc.
- Supervising, monitoring and evaluating all day-to-day accounting activities, reviewing the work of the accounting staff to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner and providing training to accounting staff as needed.
- Supervising the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close procedures, including review of journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis of results.
- Providing financial reports such as financial statements, cash flow statements and profit and loss report.
- Supporting external audit of the company’s financial statements, including preparation of audit schedules and responding to auditor questions and requests.
- Performing analysis in the areas of cash flow and income & expense planning.
- Preparing the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts.
- Preparing tax returns in a timely manner in accordance with applicable government deadlines.
- Ensuring accounting and financial compliance, accuracy of accounting system, tax planning & tax compliance and timely submissions.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting, finance and taxation with a minimum of 5 years supervisory level experience in accounting.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment / BOI company
- Auditing experience with Big 4 background or CPA license will be an advantage