- Reconciling the general ledger and subsidiary accounts to ensure the cash flow report and other financial documents are accurate and produced on a timely basis.
- Ensuring the accurate input and filing of value added tax to the Revenue Department.
- Coordinating with all concerned departments to collect all financial data and related information as required for monthly account closings.
- Reviewing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing budget, comparing expenditures and preparing reports with analyses.
- Being in charge of audit, tax and other compliances, meeting accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Directing all transactions during month / year-end closing processes.
- Preparing ad-hoc reviews and reports as required by various end-users.
- Ensuring that all processes are maintained and developed in accordance with both local and corporate requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with all policies of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Male or female, aged 32 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields with a CPA being preferred.
- At least 8 years of work experience in finance and accounting functions, with at least 3 years at the management level.
- Experience working in a listed company is required.
- Work experience in an audit firm is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW