Our client is a well-known luxury fashion and cosmetic brand. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Accounting Manager.
- Being responsible as a certified accountant and being the representative for financial accounting for the company.
- Supervising team of 4 accounting staff working on fixed assets, GL, AP, AR and inventory.
- Reviewing all vouchers to make sure that all accounting entries are complete and accurate.
- Reviewing monthly withholding tax (PND3, 53 ,54, PP36), VAT (PP30), corporate income tax (PND51, PND 50).
- Reviewing all fixed asset transactions, maintaining fixed asset register, making sure that physical controls are in place and the fixed assets policy is followed.
- Being responsible for month end / year-end closings; dealing with external auditors and tax officers.
- Recording overseas AP for expenses and preparing overseas payments, including quarterly inter-company confirmation and adjusting gain/loss on ex-rate.
- Managing bank account reconciliations.
- Being responsible for stock take at warehouse, fashion boutiques and counters.
- Involving regional project as a key user.
- Providing training (accounting areas) for business divisions and accounting teams.
- Supporting ad hoc assignments.
- Thai nationality, Female only
- Bachelor or Master Degree’s in Accounting or related field.
- Direct experience in fashion retail with over 5 years at the managerial level.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinking, creative and proactive.