Our client is a leading property management company in Thailand. The company provides a wide range of property management services for residential projects, condominiums and commercial buildings. They are now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Accounting Manager.
- Handling all accounting functions for two subsidiary companies.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management and the company group.
- Handling a full set of accounting and tax filing duties.
- Handling monthly closings and preparing group standard financial packages.
- Handling any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Reviewing and authorising supplier payment processes.
- Being responsible for all journals and final GL balances.
- Reviewing month-end balance sheet reconciliations and controlling accounts.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling the integrity of the general ledger.
- Controlling and managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, GL;
- AR - Issuing invoices and receipts to clients and recording receipts in PeopleSoft system.
- AP – Recording AP and arranging payments to vendors.
- Conducting an ongoing review of business systems and processes in order to seek cost and time efficiencies.
- Handling any other assigned jobs.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Male or female, Thai nationality only, aged 35–40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a full range of accounting roles, preferably with a service provider business or other relevant business.
- Background in an auditing firm is preferable.
- CPA / CPD certificate will be an advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Accurate, reliable and on-time.
- Active, service minded, circumspect and well-organised, with strong leadership skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to perform well under pressure within limited timeframes.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"