Our client is a leading global provider of advanced equipment and services for smartphones, tablets, servers, workstations and storage devices. Due to their continued expansion they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Accounting Officer (AP).
- Being responsible for the day to day handling of accounting issues.
- Supporting the accounting department with all activities.
- Handling VAT and withholding tax (e.g. PP30, PND3, 53).
- Reconciling documents and recording all AP transactions.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reports.
- Performing account reconciliations and adjustments.
- Coordinating with related departments regarding company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields.
- Female or male, aged 24-35 years old.
- At least 1 year of experience as an Accounts Payable Officer.
- Good English communication skills (both writing and speaking skills).
- Experience of SAP and Express applications is preferable.