- Dealing with all accounting functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Conducting costing analysis and working with standard costs and inventory.
- Controlling the execution and coordination of account closing activities.
- Preparing month-end and analysis of closing reporting and account reconciliation.
- Monitoring of all daily accounting activities.
- Preparing budgets and monthly forecasts of the P/L.
- Preparing statutory financial statements and working closely with the auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
- Interacting with the Revenue department in relation to all taxation issues.
- Training/supervising team members regarding the company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting (Master degree in Accounting, MBA).
- Thai nationality, male or female, 35 years old or above.
- Over 10 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting (full spectrum).
- CPD license will be an advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in computer programs (MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, etc.).
- Can work under pressure, good relationship skills and the ability to coordinate with others.