Our client is an independent upstream oil and gas exploration and production company focused on Asia and Africa. Our client creates value by finding resources and then monetizing them at the appropriate time. They now require an Accounts Payable Officer.
- Handling accounts payable and invoicing for Thailand.
- Verifying staff reimbursements to ensure compliance with the company’s policy.
- Recording vendor invoices and accrued expenses relating to operating expenses in SUN system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting (in accounts payable will be an advantage)
- Good command of English.