The successful candidate will report to the Expat Factory Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Liaising with authorities particular in BOI, custom, and local administration.
- Make sure that report and other legal documents to be transmitted to relevant authorities are properly filled out and ensure deadlines are met (BOI report, local taxes, and etc.)
- Recruitment, HR, and related field of Labor Law and Social Security.
- General administration matter including police.
- Managing payroll.
- Visa and Work Permit in coordination with Legal Firm, BOI, and etc.
- Prepare and report the scraps to BOI in coordination with Production and Account department.
- Bachelor’s or higher in related field.
- 5 years in Business Administration or other administrative position, within a BOI company, preferably in an international environment.
- Good command in English.
Our client offers attractive salary and allowance, insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.