Our client is an international integrated oil and gas company. Their activities include exploration, drilling, oil & gas production, crude oil storage, export deliveries, domestic oil refinement, gas processing, fuel & lubricant sales and other petroleum based products and services, primarily in Europe. They now require an Administration Coordinator.
- Transmitting lifting data and verifying the data in issued invoices.
- Coordinating fuelling services at BKK and regional airport
- Providing maintenance and liaising with vendors on procurement tasks.
- Prompting daily transmission of correct data.
- Working with government authorities to issue accurate monthly reports and monthly charges.
- Dealing with unexpected problems in the absence of operations manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administration or procurement (experience with Oil business is an advantage).
- Good English communication skills.
- Expert in MS Office.
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and pay attention to details.