- Installing / commissioning packaging equipment at the customer’s plant.
- Servicing the equipment, fixing breakdowns and machine issues for the customer’s complete satisfaction and reporting the activity to the management.
- Acting as a Key Account Manager and actively selling service contracts to existing customers, recommending the required spare parts stock, following up and identifying any problems.
- Conducting equipment audits with the application department or sales department, ensuring the machines settings are optimal.
- Developing a strong customer relationship to increase existing equipment and service business.
- Following safety compliance strictly of the product.
- Maintaining and updating all records relating to customers’ equipment.
- Providing suggestions to the engineering department on any product developments & improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in the service or maintenance engineering field with a packaging industrial company.
- Good skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and able to work well under pressure.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally if required
- Good knowledge of automation / robotic systems, after-sales service principles and practices with a hands-on work approach.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia APPLY NOW