Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of food processing equipment and solutions, providing a complete range of products and services and taking pride in innovative research and development. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of After-Sales Services Manager - SEA.
- Being responsible for building and maintaining good relationships with customers in SEA, focusing on after-sales services
- Identifying, analysing and understanding customers’ needs and providing solutions appropriate to their requirements.
- Analysing customer data, technical market data and competitor data and translating these into a strategic plan for the service team
- Negotiating prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Designing program, presenting, arranging and following up on schedule service activities including improvement recommendations to customers
- Maintaining and updating the CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline of Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the food industry or a related industry.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) and computer proficient.
- Good analytical, technical, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills. Able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Results-driven with excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and willing to travel upcountry and regionally on a regular basis.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salaryviaAPPLY NOW