- University Degree in Engineering or IT related area (Software or Hardware)
- English language – business level only.
- Working experience in setting up network Infrastructure topologies.
- Experience in manufacturing environment and knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred
- Interest in machines and industrial productions and automation. Interest in high tech manufacturing products.
- Basic understanding of ERP, CAD/CAM knowledge
- Need to be able to write a Software-Interfaces requirements document. Understand SW-Interfaces and XML format
- Willing to travel in this area. Travel time 50%. (Costs are all paid for).
- Analysis of customer requirements in automation and process flow - projects, feasibility check and time estimation
- Preparation of solution to automate flow and integrate ERP
- Installation and configuration of products into customer’s production and IT network
- Transparent documentation and presentation of work-results against customers and internal
- Customer training
- Ability to identify project team in customer and internal contacts
- Phone support to customers