- Treasury, cash management and accounts receivables.
- Maintain / reconcile various ledgers including - cash & banking, account receivables, loans & advances.
- Maintain cash management for 3 major banks – Citi Bank, Sumitomo and UOB.
- Maintain forex hedge / forward contract management.
- Oversee petty cash and business travel / entertainment reimbursement management.
- Responsible for bi-weekly cash flow reports and planning of long-term forecasts.
- In charge of accounts receivables – reporting, customer follow-up, ageing analysis & counter measures.
- Update credit limits with all customers in QAD.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Financial.
- At least 3 years experiences in accounting / finance preferred.
- Experience in using accounting software e.g. QAD, SAP is an advantage.
- Good command in English both written and spoken and computer proficiency
Our client offers a basic salary, a meal allowance, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.
Reference code: ART1161412
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.AR & Treasury Accountant - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, by click “Apply Now”