Our client provides innovative solutions for pet food and the well-being of dogs and cats. They are now looking for an energetic person to join their team as an Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Overseeing all finance and accounting functions including the timely preparation and submission of financial management reports and other monthly reports.
- Managing all areas of the company’s finance and accounting, including general accounting; AR, AP, cash flow, taxation, fixed assets, costs and inventory.
- Handling all operational accounting and administrative tasks on a daily basis.
- Being responsible for overall accounting and financial tasks including monthly and yearly budgets, AR, AP, cash flow, petty cash and taxation.
- Ensuring all transactional documents are accurate and produced in a timely manner.
- Controlling petty cash balance and performing reconciliations.
- Ensuring that VAT and withholding tax are accurate and returns are sent to the Revenue Department of Thailand.
- Aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 6 years of experience in an accounting and finance role.
- Experience with account closing and taxation.
- Familiar with computerized accounting systems (Express program is preferred).
- Experience with the BOI is preferable.