Our client is a global company specializing in electrical home appliances. They have more than 40 years of experience in China. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Prepare company month-end and year-end closings, and generate monthly financial reports, including balance sheets, financial statements and GL reconciliations, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be in charge of entering AP/GL accounting entries, coordinate with other sub‑ledgers (AR/INV/RV) to perform daily accounting transactions, and give guidance and instructions to sub-ledger positions.
- Manage company bank accounts, control petty cash on a daily basis and act as coordinator among banks.
- Be responsible for bank account reconciliation, collect bank documents and back-up documents.
- Prepare and review sales/purchase VAT reports, withholding tax reports and monthly payroll; file with the Revenue Department.
- Acknowledge local corporate taxation and coordinate with external auditors/agencies on annual tax returns and related documentation.
- Collect GL accounting documents, and check all sub-ledger documentation to verify completeness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2 years of experience in the Home Appliance Industry or Consumer Electric Industry with at least 5 years of experience in the Digital Media Industry
- At least 5 years of experience in the Accounting or Finance fields with at least 2 years of experience as a General Accountant.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak English or Chinese is preferred.
- Oracle or SAP experience.
- A CPD is an advantage.