Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of sanitary ware products and accessories. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Automation Engineer / Senior Automation Engineer.
- Being responsible for installation of robotic and automation machinery.
- Ensuring improvement of automation machinery and equipment.
- Establishing and reviewing activities or plans of the assigned projects.
- Monitoring, reporting and taking corrective actions with the assigned projects.
- Providing directions for, coordinating and supporting the technicians and engineers of assigned projects.
- Developing and designing the systems and tools using in all production activities.
- Consistently developing and applying theories, methods and research towards investigating solutions with new technologies.
- Working closely with other employees of all production related to improving the efficiency of machinery.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechatronics, Electric Power or Electronic Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a maintenance engineer or project engineer.
- Strong knowledge of industrial automation and PLC.
- Must be able to use and repair PLC.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literate.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryviaAPPLY NOW