- Being responsible for BOI Project Management and customs clearance procedures and conditions.
- Developing in process HS codes and classification master data recording.
- Providing support in terms of issuing the correct HS Codes and scenario summaries for Customs and global trade.
- Analysing, initiating and implementing processes to reach the best advantages in terms of FTA and domestics privileges (BOI, Free Zone, Bonded Warehouse, HS Code Ruling, etc.).
- Ensuring the accuracy of processes relating to imports-exports and all operative transactions for all inbound and outbound documentation.
- Setting up, evaluating and screening HS Codes for both import & export shipments including requirements for supporting business RFQs.
- Supervising and managing customs audits.
- Developing methods, processes and procedures relating to Customs & Foreign Trade and logistics processes in order to reach the required excellence.
- Performing various other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Logistics Management or another related field.
- Experience in BOI Project Management and HS Code Classification.
- Experience in Logistics, Customs& Foreign Trades Management from a manufacturing environment, preferably from the automotive industry.
- Understanding of TH Customs / International Trade.
- Skills in SAP will be an advantage.
- Leadership skills & proven effectiveness in operational / project team leader roles.
- Good English communication skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed and variable bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: BOI1211205
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. BOI Specialist - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790,by Click “Apply Now”