Our client is a commercial building owner. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Building Manager.
- Being responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the facility through the efficient management of direct and indirect services.
- Monitoring commercial building operations, maintenance, security, financial, administrative and accounting teams.
- Planning annual budget, renovation and maintenance plan.
- Supervising and monitoring administration and technical site staff to efficiently run the facility.
- Ensuring that all operating procedures for the facility run efficiently, including security, fire safety, emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Being responsible for the care of the grounds, buildings, facilities and structures associated with the building; being fully accountable for the financial management of those services.
- Male, Thai nationality, aged 40-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a building manager, property manager in a commercial building or general manager is an advantage.
- At least 7years’ experience at the management level.
- Ability to lead and coach a team.
- Good command of English.
- Strong management, communication and problem solving skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"