Our client has been a retailer of stationery and office equipment for more than 40 years.They are also operate the online marketplace. The company has a goal of being the leading office stationery retailer through the distance trade business.
- Develop strategies to implement bigger and better co-marketing campaigns with strategic partners.
- Develop a co-branding campaign.
- Generate and manage partnership opportunities.
- Work with agencies or third parties to recruit and continue good relationships with business partners.
- Negotiate business and commercial deals to support win-win outcomes that best fit each partner.
- Male or female, aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Brand Management or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in partnership management.
- Good connections with big brands.
- Excellent negotiation, relationship building and people management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication in Thai and English.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately and through interruptions to meet deadlines.
- Good presentation skills.
- Computer literate (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
Our client offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance (40,000 baht/year), provident fund, annual leave and bonus.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"