Our client is one of the largest non-profit organizations in Asia. They specialize in supporting foreign companies seeking to do business in Thailand and Thai companies who are looking to export or invest outside of Thailand. The objective of this organization is to strengthening the ties between Thailand and other countries. This position is suitable for a candidate who is proactive and an independent thinker.
- Conducting market research for foreign companies.
- Implementing strategies/business plans that support companies seeking to begin or expand their business activities in Thailand.
- Identifying business opportunities, producing reports and giving business advice to foreign companies.
- Managing the Business Services Coordinator and overseeing data entry and other reporting requirements to meet quality and time targets.
- Providing support to the Executive Director as needed.
- Thai national with excellent command of written and spoken English (minimum IELTS 6.5).
- Comprehensive business research skills and experience.
- Experience managing and developing staff.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and speak publicly.
- Ability to come up with creative new ideas.
- Experience using social media to broadcast marketing materials.
- Have an understanding of the business environment in Thailand and foreign countries.