- Assisting in the coordination of implementing ERP-ODDO in multiple projects with clients.
- Providing insightful analysis and recommendations for project stakeholders and teams.
- Contacting both internal and external parties.
- Formulating operational plans and budgets in conjunction with other departments.
- Analyzing, isolating and interpreting business needs and working with technical resources to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Conversing with both business and IT staff at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding both IT and business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or any related field.
- Good understanding of all aspects of ODDO.
- An appreciation of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts.
- Sound specification writing/documentation skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Knowledge of business process management.
- Work experience in IT related fields.