Our client is one of the world’s leading global brands in restaurant operations. They are looking for a competent candidate to work as their contractor and representative to lead their large scale business project to success.
- Being responsible for managing end-to-end Merger and Acquisition project.
- Liaising with the management teams, Finance & Accounting team and 3rd party business consulting team to drive the project to a successful conclusion.
- Thai nationality.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field is preferred.
- Proven track record of Project Management and experience in the M&A area, preferably at a large scale.
- Strong financial knowledge; a candidate with a background in leading auditing/management consulting firms is highly preferable.
- Very good English (must communicate frequently with the global team).
- Very good at MS Excel.
- Able to work on a contractual basis (10 month contract).