- Being responsible for monthly costing and analysing the costing.
- Coordinating budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts using COGNOS program.
- Driving the annual pricing process with sales and marketing.
- Supporting sales team with preparing project budget plans for price calculations and creating project sales contracts with customers.
- Preparing monthly reports on sales, cost comparisons of actual versus budgeted costs, stock and debtor performance and company performance.
- Being responsible for creating price calculation tools.
- Updating net price agreements and bonus agreements with customers.
- Updating promotion campaigns in SAP.
- Thai nationality, aged under 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a business controller or budget controller.
- Experience with project controlling is a plus.
- Experience with IBM COGNOS is an advantage.
- Computer literate and familiar with ERP system (SAP is preferred).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.