Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this role is to lead the market development of Metals & Glass (M&G) market segments across the country by:
- Promoting gas-based solutions in identified growing segments.
- Optimizing existing customer processes.
- Transferring the knowhow to the local sales staff.
- Collaborating with national OEMs and leading key accounts
- Leading M&G market segment development:
- Identify the most relevant areas of growth.
- Propose and coordinate specific campaigns.
- Monitor the major business wins/losses.
- Establish and maintain an extensive country network with the most relevant OEMs, professional associations and key accounts.
- Collaborating with the local sales force in the area of competence:
- Contact new and existing customers to present the company’s application portfolio
- Define the best technical solution for the customer
- Manage the interface with regional/central teams (if necessary)
- Prepare the commercial offer in collaboration with the local sales team
- Present the offer in front of the customer
- Run test trials at customer site (if necessary)
- Developing technical competence of the local sales teams in line with agreed priorities
- Male or female, aged 30 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Have chemical sales background is preferable.
- Full understanding of the most important M&G processes (steel, cast iron, non-ferrous, glass production, heat treatment of metals)
- Ability to organize and run practical demonstrations at customer sites
- Strong business acumen and sales capabilities.
- Proven track record of success in his/her professional career
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good abilities in written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus (3 months) and a 5 day working week Mon – Fri (8.30 – 17.30).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW