Our Client is the leading German Company that provides and supplies storage construction and material handling systems.
- Participating in product presentations (calls on customers, fairs and other events).
- Consulting on logistics, organization and change management within the project context.
- Consulting on hardware components in accordance with pre-sales engineering and product management.
- Calculating services in accordance with team leader/department manager.
- Creating product requirement specifications (customer requirements) and functional specifications(solutions).
- Defining and coordinating implementation processes and migration procedures.
- Assessing expenditures for software solutions.
- Creating technical designs.
- Parameterizing WMS application (master data, processes, etc.) and warehouse modeling.
- Encoding software solutions.
- Carrying out software tests and rectifying software errors.
- Planning and executing interfaces and (customer) acceptance tests including, drawing up of test procedures and protocols.
- Creating customer-specific training materials and documentation.
- Conceptualizing and conducting customer training.
- Carrying out start-ups, including integration tests at customer facilities.
- Assisting with fully running operations and on-call duties for projects.
- Male, Thai nationality, aged 28-35 year.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineeringor related field.
- Adequate experience in logistics/software/IT-projects.
- Basic knowledge of economics.
- Expertise in WMS, logistics and processes (AAW).
- Knowledge of hardware related to servers, peripheries and networks.
- Technological skills,database skills (SQL).
- Basic knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of process management.
- Able to use MS-Office (Word,Excel, PowerPoint,Visio).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Must have a car and driver license.
Our client offers a benefits package including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus and generally a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (8.00 – 17.30).