Our client is a manufacturer of safety products (PPE) and hand tools with global electrical products distributors and related services. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Business Development Manager.
- Develop and implement an annual business development and sales plan.
- Identify new and different business opportunities to improve short-term and long-term sales and margin.
- Identify opportunities for the provision of new business to existing customers.
- Perform sales activities to meet and exceed the company sales objectives and maximize sales revenues and profit margin.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners.
- 5 years or more of experience in a similar role.
- Experience involving PPE products.