Our client is a solar energy company with headquarters in France and operations in 4 countries. A few years ago, the company opened a branch in Thailand to provide energy efficiency and solar solutions to the Thai and other South-East Asian markets. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Business Development Manager.
- Assisting the Business Development Director.
- Identifying and developing solar projects including ground mounted fields and auto-consumption rooftop systems.
- Identifying opportunities, partners and customers.
- Monitoring and following up on the market evolution (regulations, incentives, governmental programs, etc.).
- Cooperating with main public sector departments/agencies (BOI, MOE, ERC, EGATT, PEA, MEA, etc.)
- Preparing technical and business proposals, with the support of the company technical department.
- Visiting potential projects and sites.
- Identifying local subcontractors and operators.
- Seeking banks and equity partners.
- Discussing and negotiating financial aspects of projects.
- 3 years or more of experience in the solar energy industry.
- Experienced in solar development and photovoltaic business.
- Able to expand the network to different sectors (industrial, hospital, mall).
- Excellent communication skills, independent, rigorous and proactive, with a strong technical and project finance background.
- Good in English and Thai.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW