Our client offering you an opportunity to join talented team and working with the lead companies to help them achieve their business goal. If you are motivated and seek a high level of responsibility and to grow in IT consultant field. Join us.
To cope with the continued growth and expansion of our clients’ projects, highly capable Business Process Consultant to identify and recommend improvements to supply chain metrics and performance standards using research, supplier relationships, industry knowledge and best practices in order to secure benefits to the customer. In addition, you will evaluate the system-wide use of products and services to assess opportunities for new product introduction and/or upgrades, integration of modules, performance improvements to current applications, for the purposes of customer savings and production efficiencies.
- Thai Nationality
- BS or equivalent in engineering, MBA preferred.
- More than 9 years of business consulting experience with top tier(>$1B revenue) global customers
- Solid knowledge of manufacturing IT business process.
- Possess strong business process practice, both the body of knowledge and hands-on experience, with proven track records in leading and managing large project implementations
- Well versed in developing and/or improving the business process and systems
- Highly strategic decision making: problem analysis, systematic thinking
- Good knowledge in ERP software solutions, business acumen, consultation, organization and facilitation
- Excellent in presentation and communication skills to be able to interact with internal project teams and clients’ project teams
- Excellent command of English
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW