Our client is an insurance business. They are now looking for a dynamic and ambitious candidate for the position of Business Process Improvement Manager.
- Developing processes and frameworks to effectively coordinate with both internal and external teams.
- Implementing and executing system work flow for team to work smoothly.
- Communicating effectively with internal teams and external partners.
- Being responsible for targeting completion of process improvement projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal.
- Providing management with project status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
- Preparing monthly project evaluation reports.
- Thai nationality, aged 32 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Process Improvement role with an insurance business.
- Good analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Very good command of the English language.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"