Our client manufactures a variety of equipment for the petroleum industry. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Chief Accountant.
- Handling transaction entries related to accounts payable.
- Recording accounts payable documents.
- Preparing and verifying all tax, including VAT and withholding tax.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Preparing and recording PV and JV.
- Coordinating with the bank.
- Handling the balance sheet.
- Preparing monthly cash flow statements and forecasts.
- Female, aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting (2 years at the supervisor level).
- Familiarity with ERP and Oracle programs is an advantage.
- Good English skills.