The successful candidate will report to the Operation Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Help resolve technical problems on standard, special, and CNC machine tool products and controls.
- Promote excellent customer relations through courteous, accurate and informative correspondence, both verbal and written.
- Process spare parts orders when necessary.
- Perform other duties assigned as necessary.
- Verbally assist customers and customer service representatives with both electrical and mechanical technical advice obtained from technical manuals, engineering, etc.
- Maintain all reference materials at workstation in a neat and orderly manner to properly support assigned products.
- Work directly with Engineering and advise the department manager of field problems related to software, hardware, support equipment, or problems of a design nature for clarification and resolution.
- Keep abreast of new product development through direct contact with engineering, marketing and the training department.
- Help serve as technical training instructor to regional service groups and customers on new and old equipment.
- Collect data on field failures and consult with manager on difficult problems or unusual situations.
- Write procedures for repair or replacement of components.
- Actively participate in product improvement meetings and recommend design changes or modifications to improve overall product reliability.
- Generate service technical bulletins to advise customer service representatives and other qualified parties of procedure, design modifications, or change.
- Degree in a technical major, preferably in Mechanical or Electronic Technology.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working within a Packaging/ Printing environment.
- Mechanically minded.
- Experienced on precision measuring tools.
- Current knowledge of tooling applications.
- Willingness to travel within ASEAN.
- Strong English skills (both written and verbal).
Our client offers competitive basic salary, Transportation allowance, Meal allowance health insurance, provident fund, an attractive annual bonus, and also the opportunity to work in an international environment.
Reference Code: TS3332604
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. CNC Technical Support- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 or click “Apply Now”