Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies. They provide innovative prescription drugs of chemical and biotechnological origin. They also focus on specialist indications for the delivery of targeted medicines and in addition create innovative drug delivery systems for patients all over the world. They are now seeking a person for the position of Collection Officer.
- Process customer payments and track pending cases until payment is completed.
- Handle the customer collection process in responsible area.
- Arrange bill-collectors’ visits and prepare documents for bill placements as well as provide support to the collection team in solving problems with preventative and corrective actions.
- Coordinate within the CRM department, other departments and customers in order to ensure smoothness of processes and maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer payment behavior.
- Prepare reports as assigned.
- Handle special projects and assignments.
- Male or female, aged between 21-30 years old.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 1 year of experience in a collection or accounting role
- Detail-oriented as the job involves numerous documents and customer payments.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"