Our client is a leading and fast-moving telecommunication and ICT solutions and services company in Thailand. Due to business expansion, the company is currently looking for a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Company Secretary.
- Arranging and organizing meetings (shareholders’ meetings, Board of Directors’ meetings) in compliance with related laws and company rules.
- Preparing corporate documents of company secretarial work.
- Coordinating and liaising with regulators and authorities, including the SEC and SET on regulatory compliance and company secretarial work and general commercial matters.
- Organizing and preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Thai nationality, female, aged 28-40 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Law, Management, Economics, Finance or any other related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Company Secretary or Corporate Secretary within a Public Company Limited.
- Good command of both Thai and English in terms of reading, listening and writing.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.