Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They explore, produce and market oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Contract Management Specialist.
- Execute Contract Management to accomplish critical activities that are crucial to the business, which entails working with partners to provide contract management support for contract set up and maintenance, execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, follow-up directly with retail partners on missing documentation, ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements, review contract performance, own contract documentation archiving and termination
- Set up and maintain end-to-end pricing data, including confirming pricing, managing price increases and changes, implementing discounts onbills, rebates and charge backs, ensuring invoice accuracy and resolving pricing related errors and disputes
- Review data quality standard reports, correct any data errors and track performance against Service Level Agreement
- Fulfill request for information and/or refer on to appropriate contacts
- Liaise with resolution owners, investigation owners and other service partners as required.
- Work with focal points to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Previous experience in analytical and/or document management work is preferred
- Possess a strong ability to analyze, compute and convey numerical data.
- Active personality, service minded and good communication skills.
- Computer proficient – able to adeptly follow system procedures (SAP experience is a plus)
- Good command of English
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"