Our client is a leading financing and leasing company. They are a joint venture between leading banking businesses in Thailand and Japan. They are now looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of Corporate Credit Analysis Manager.
- Analysing credit data and financial conditions and to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analysing financial data, such as income growth, quality of management and market share to determine the expected profitability of loans.
- Evaluating customer records.
- Monitoring economic situations and customer financial situations from all sources.
- Analysing credit and making credit memos in English to get approval for corporate customers in various industries.
- Supervising team and managing daily processes of analysis activities.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in credit analysis with a leasing/hire purchase, banking or financial institution is an advantage.
- Experience in corporate customer information analysis.
- Strong financial analytical skills and an ability to conduct cash flow projections.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Excel and calculations.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver quality work on time.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"