- Coordinating standard cost maintenance including reviewing BOM structures and ensuring the correctness of material prices as well as working out the standard costs of purchased parts.
- Reviewing new standard costs and comparing to exist items.
- Conducting cost and margin analysis according to new item quotes.
- Maintaining inter-company and AOE prices.
- Preparing reports which are related to costing processes.
- Carrying cost analysis.
- Coordinating inventory closing, valuation and PPV capitalization.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years as a Cost Accountant.
- Experience of BPCS will be a plus.
- Statutory account and management account reporting knowledge.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, communication, and team building skills.
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks at once.
- Outstanding comprehension of costing and inventory controls.
- Detail oriented.
- Skills in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Problem solving skills.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Our client offers a Basic Salary, Housing Allowance, Shift Allowance, Meal
Allowance, Provident Fund, Group Health Insurance, a Uniform, Transportation and an Annual Bonus.