The Cost Controlling Specialist will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Performing the monthly closing related to cost accounting jobs and performing product costing, including analysis.
- Determining, reviewing and updating the standard costs of products (raw material, labour and overheads).
- Monitoring actual cost by preparing and analysing monthly variance between actual and standard costs and recommending areas of potential improvement.
- Controlling inventory accuracy and managing both cycle counts and year end physical inventory counts.
- Performing product costing calculations and preparing project cost controlling reports, and conducting cost centre analysis.
- Controlling fixed assets and plant general accounting to ensure the accuracy and correctness of information recording.
- Coordinating with internal & external auditors regarding costing topics.
- Performing various other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master degree in accounting or business administration or any related field (Accounting, Finance, Costing, and Economics).
- At least 5 years working experience in cost controlling in a manufacturing company.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Good systematic and analytical thinking with good data analysis and reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and computer literate.
Our client offers a benefits package including group life and health insurance, a variable annual bonus, transportation service, and the opportunity to be part of this growing company