Our client is a packaging label manufacturer. They are now looking for an energetic person to join their team in the position of Costing Supervisor.
- Performing overall company standard costing for production, materials, manpower, logistics, warehousing, etc.
- Assisting the manager in cost accounting analysis.
- Analyzing product cost variances and replacement costs.
- Preparing accurate cost accounting reports and submitting them to the management team.
- Recording costing and helping supervisors to maintain cost accounting records and ensuring that they are in compliance with legal requirements.
- Aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2 years of experience in a costing or accounting role.
- Understand the use of VLOOKUP and PivotTable.