Our client is a leading auto leasing service provider from Japan. The company has been established in Thailand for almost 40 years. Our client is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Credit Manager to join their Risk Management Department.
- Review structures of lease transactions.
- Review and analyse credit risks of the transactions.
- Conduct 5C analyses.
- Analyse financial statements.
- Conduct credit assessments.
- Analyse collateral and residual risk.
- Make recommendations to management about risks of transactions.
- Improve and develop the credit skills of team members.
- Track and monitor credit turnaround time for improvement opportunities.
- Male or female.
- Age 28 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in credit analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have driver license.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW