Our client is a manufacturer of cosmetics and skin care products. They are now looking for qualified and active candidates to join and strengthen our business in the position of Customer Service Manager.
- Being responsible for providing excellent service to individual customers.
- Ensuring improvements are made to the customer service department in accordance with company standards.
- Developing the customer relationship program.
- Providing effective and high quality services to customers when:
- Placing orders.
- Seeking assistance.
- Raising concerns or reporting problems.
- Taking full responsibility for the maintenance of accurate customer records.
- Managing and controlling warehouse stock.
- Verifying and managing customer claims within timelines.
- Supervising subordinates and monitoring their operations and performance.
- Ensuring achievement of customer satisfaction and service standards.
- Liaising with other divisions in order to provide customer service.
- Male or female, aged 26-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales Coordination, Export Sales or International Sales in manufacturing.
- At least 2 years at the management level.
- Good communication and negotiation skills with clients and consultants in order to ensure smooth completion of projects.
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Able to work on alternate Saturdays.