Our client is a top five logistics service company in Thailand.
- Creating good relationships with customers with a service mind.
- Responding to customer e-mails.
- Coordinating with both local and overseas customers.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Issuing import/export documents (bills of loading, delivery orders, etc.).
- Overseeing transport reports.
- Ensuring that cargo is released on time.
- Male or female, aged between 24-30 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Good command of English
- Computer proficiency
- Experience in sales, logistics, marketing, customer service, sea imports-exports is an advantage.
- Possess a service mind.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Good communication skill.