- Contacting sea freight to book space and working with overseas agents.
- Getting related documents from customers to send to all concerned.
- Inputting shipment details as per customer invoices and creating B/L.
- Sending pre-alerts, corresponding with overseas agents for any cases and supporting any problems.
- Solving problems by working with concerned departments and customers.
- Monitoring and ensuring that all job files are closed and forwarded to consignees on time.
- Coordinating between customers and internal sections.
- Male or female, aged 23-28 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Good command English.
- Computer Literate.
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service for “Sea Export“.
- Service minded, calm, hardworking and analytical with problem solving skills and good attention to detail.
- Able to independently make good decisions and maintain good relations with other sections of the company.