The Customs Clearance Assistant Manager will report to the Manager and will assist with the following key functions:
- Taking care of all related matters for segment customers
- Assisting the Manager with, sea freight import customs clearance and daily trouble shooting with Customs and other government agencies (OGA)
- Checking and ensuring that the team is applying the correct customs tariffs and import regulations and executing import entries according to the rules & regulations of Thai Customs.
- Ensuring that all import entries passed through the customs paperless system have the correct HS Code relating to the specific customs agreed master list.
- Providing advice and solutions on customs issues to customers with the consultation of the Department Head.
- Negotiating with Customs & OGA officers on various daily issues.
- Attending meetings with Customs & customers on a regular basis.
- Implementing and executing work procedures as per the company work instructions.
- Controlling of costs and expenses.
- Following up on Customs case issues relating to handling, duty refund and FTA HS codes, etc.
- Thai nationality.
- Diploma - Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a related field.
- Excellent knowledge in Customs clearance processes.
- Good experience in FTA, BOI, IEAT, and Free Zone handling processes.
- Intensive knowledge of sea freight.
- Fluent in English.
- An excellent customer service mind.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, a provident fund, group insurance, an annual bonus and a five day working week.
Reference Code: CC1250805
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Customs Clearance Assistant Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790,by Click “Apply Now”