Our client is the world’s leading industrial thread manufacturer and a major player in the Americas textiles and crafts markets. Headquartered in the UK they employ 19,000 employees in over 60 countries across six continents around the world.
- Manage the annual budget, forecasting and analysis
- Manage monthly reports such as on Flash analysis, SD&A analysis
- Work closely with all management for the development of strategic business plans and estimates
- Analyse monthly/quarterly results versus estimates/ plans, productivity and key profitability measurements
- Make forecasts of income and drive profitability
- Lead base cost planning/ analysis/ review and identify cost savings opportunities
- Provide monthly/ quarterly management reports for operational reviews
- Provide financial projection report and financial analysis report to the management.
- Handle cash flow management.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field
- Male / female
- At least 5 years of experience in finance planning and analysis.
- Aged 28 years old and up
- Good command of English