Our client is one of Thailand’s leading FMCG firms.
- Being in charge of the accounting and financial functions for the firm and its subsidiaries both at a strategic level and in day-to-day monitoring and supervision
- Being responsible for accounting and financial compliance, accuracy of accounting system, tax planning & tax compliance
- Managing and monitoring book closing in a timely manner
- Analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports with consolidation package
- Working closely with the Consolidation Department to ensure alignment on accounting consolidation of the firms under responsibility
- Conducting accounting and financial analysis of balance sheet accounts to ensure compliance, integrity of account balances/financial reporting and effectiveness of business processes.
- Managing the accounting system and coaching team members to deliver tasks according to business target
- Ensuring adequate financial and internal controls are functioning and coordinating with management, internal and external auditors
- Being in charge of other relevant assignments from management
- Thai nationality, aged not over 40 years old.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Preferably more than 7 years of experience in finance & accounting functions at the supervisory level
- Must have a CPA or experience working in a leading audit firm
- Must have SAP experience
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership with good communication and problem solving skills